Saturday 24 July 2010

Editor's note

Hello from London! Touched base yesterday after a whirlwind trip around South India, and as much as I have waxed lyrical about London in the past, I would honestly do near enough anything to be back in India right now!! As it transpired it was pretty difficult throughout the journey to keep updating the blog, owing to a jampacked schedule and limited tinternet access, etc., so I'm aiming to have all remaining snippets posted up by the end of this week. It's tempting now to give a general overview of the whole trip but, for fear of forsaking style over substance, I'm determined to continue writing as if I was there (I wish! this way, there's the added benefit of me being able to relive the entire experience as if I'd never left India). All that I will say for now is that more than any place that I saw or anything that I did, it was the people I met, engaged with, and in most cases befriended, along the way that I miss the most, and about whom I'll probably talk the most.

So, Day 2...

No comments:

Post a Comment